Friday, November 2, 2012

Thankful Day 1 & 2

I really wanted to do a "I'm thankful" blog during November, and write what I'm thankful for each day.  I completely forgot yesterday (and I'm sure this will not be the last time) so I'm doing 2 today! 

Day 1 :  I'm thankful for my relationship with Jesus Christ.
     
I don't go to church like I should, I've never really been a big "church" person.  I remember when I was a kid being forced to go, and I just didn't like it, and honestly thought it was boring.  When I was a teenager, and moved to an unfamiliar town, I started going as a way to make friends.  Once I got married, I didn't go anymore... and now really only go on certain Holiday's.   It's not that I don't want, to want, to go.  I do.  I just don't make the time.  I have my own personal relationship with God, and I'm a believer.  The girls and I say our prayers every night, and I "talk" to him during the day.  I want the girls to go, and I need to lead by example.  



Day 2:   I'm thankful for my husband. 

I believe that God put Brent into my life at the exact right time.   We had been friends for YEARS (since we were 16, and we use to go "cruise Cherry Street together) but hadn't seen each other in about 13 years.  We met again at a Wedding, and have talked every. single. day since.  I look at him, and can't believe how lucky we are.  He loves me in a way, that I never  dreamed anyone would.  He loves Jenna and Ashley as his own.  He is amazing.  Loving him, is easy.






 



 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment