Saturday, November 3, 2012

Thankful :: Day 3

Day 3 : Today I am thankful for family.

I have an amazing family. I have a HUGE amazing family, and when I say I'm thankful for my family, it includes Brent's family, whom I consider "mine" as well.

I'm thankful for my Mom, Dad, and Step-Mom Gail.

I'm thankful for my Big Momma and Big Daddy.

I'm thankful for my brother Trey, his wife Sarah and 2 children.

I'm thankful for my Aunt T and Katie.

I'm thankful for Ann and Tommy.

I'm thankful for Carrie & GG (hmm... JJ!)

I'm thankful for Aunt Cathy & Uncle Herbie, who has taught mr husband about the stick.

I'm thankful for *all* of Brent's cousins and children. Including my very best friends, whom are now my family.

I'm thankful for Brent's grandmother. And, all the grandparent's whom he loves and I wish I had the pleasure of meeting!

I'm thankful for Poppa and Grandma June.

I'm thankful for Auntie Carol and Uncle Joe.

I'm thankful for friends, who are family.

I'm thankful for distant relatives, whom I may not see on a daily basis. I really hope I didn't miss anyone.














No comments:

Post a Comment