Saturday, August 18, 2012

Busy

I love weekends, especially fun filled busy weekends!! It stinks that Brent is working this morning, but he will be home in a few hours!!

Last night, was Chimeyrock PTA skate night! Usually, the girls are at their dad's, but this weekend worked out, and they finally got to go to one! They had so much fun skating with friends!

Afterwards, we went and ate Mexican food at our favorite little Mexican place! El Napol! It's right around the corner and super yummy! Our eventful Friday night ended in all 4 of us being asleep by 9:45!

Today, we got up early and went and got the stuff to make Sarah's banana pudding! My sister in law makes the absolute best, so thanks for tolerating the early morning phone call and recipe! I can't wait to dig in! We are going to a crab boil this afternoon at a friends house!

Since it's supposed to be a goregous weekend, we are heading to Shelby Farms to take advantage of the sunflowers that are in bloom! I can't wait to get fall pictures of my ladybugs!

For now, Ashley and I are curled up on the couch watching Home Alone, Which i loved as a kid! My grandmother still has the VHS, she bought for us grandkids!

No comments:

Post a Comment