Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The rants of my life

Sorry for the random picture order last night, I blogged from my phone since the girls were playing on Cool Math (keeps them occupied and Ashley's teach recommended!)

Ok, so this is going to be a *rant* blog, so please skip reading today if you think this is going to be a cheerful post or don't want to hear/read it.

When I started this new blog, I wanted to have a place to vent, share, post pictures, etc. I also wanted it to real. I wanted to be able to share the bad not so good things about my life, the struggles that we go through as a family, and the struggles I am currently going through. I hate really dislike those "My life is perfect" blogs, because nobody's life is perfect, and I don't want this to be one of those blogs.

Let's face it, my life is not bad. I have an adoring husband who works very hard for us. Who loves my girls completely has his own, and who loves me. Even the bitchy, weight gaining, bed in 9pm me. I don't think my *life* is bad. Love you Brent! ;)

Today, however, is a bad day for Tish... and here is why :: (remember I warned you!)

I'm still not sleeping completely through the night, which makes me grumpy... Marely has woken me up every. single. night. howling between 3:30 am and 4:00 am, so I'm exhausted. Ashley has been waking up with bad dreams too... which means I have to go snuggle her back to sleep (ok, that's not the bad part! ;) ) but, waking up 1 million times a night is bad.

The girls 3rd grade 1+ hour a night homework is driving me insane!! Really, who has 1+ hours a NIGHT as a 3rd grader? There have been screaming, crying, fit throwing girls in this house.. and it's sad to say it's not all Jenna and Ashley! Plus, do not even get me started on school traffic this year. PLEASE somebody fix this soon!

I can't find a flipping job, and I'm dying for some adult interaction!! I miss my girlfriends, terribly right now!! I need a job! Hehehe, maybe I should go direct traffic at the girls school!



I've started a new no sugar, no wine, no fried foods, healthy way of life diet. So far its going ok (it's only day 2), but I have a headache.

Jenna and Ashley both of colds, and while Jenna is almost done with hers.. Ashley's has just started. Please, Please, Please don't pass it back to Jenna.

Brent has broken *4* teeth, and is meeting with an oral surgeon this afternoon. I'm very nervous for him!

I need to shampoo our carpets because they are driving me crazy.

The chicken I put in the crockpot this morning was still frozen, so I had to wait a couple of hours to get the "neck crap out". Ewww!!

I'm having a "female" issue. (I won't go into that... LOL, TMI. Good thing is... I"m not dying, and it's curable, and NO it's nothing major)

So, reading back on my rant, I know I don't have it bad. I just needed to rant for a second.

Tonight, I am making Chicken and Dumplings. Yummm! (Too bad I can't have it) 

Here is the recipe I use ::   Enjoy!


Ingredients:
4 skinless, boneless chicken breast
halves
2 tablespoons butter
2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream
of chicken soup
1 onion, finely diced
2 (10 ounce) packages refrigerated
biscuit dough, torn into pieces
Directions:
1.Place the chicken, butter, soup, and onion in a slow cooker, and fill with enough water to cover.
2.Cover, and cook for 5 to 6 hours on High. About 30 minutes before serving, place the torn biscuit dough in the slow cooker. Cook until the dough is no longer raw in the center.

*** I also put potatoes and carrots in at the very beginning, but you don't have to!  Taken from Allrecipes.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment