Tuesday, October 16, 2012

Christmas List

I have been keeping a Christmas list for Jenna and Ashley on my phone, but since they have been asking to play with it more and more... I am getting paranoid, so I thought I would keep a running list here! :)

Jenna :

 
She is OBSESSED!
 
Furby (but she wants $$ so she can buy her own)  she showed me a picture of the ones she wanted, just this morning! :)    She wants both. 

Lava Lamp



DS Games (will  have to ask which ones)


Pink & Black Monster High girl



Blue Pants


Boy Shorts/Tank Top (sleep)

Nerf Gun



Magic 8 Ball



Boy barbie dolls


Ashley ::

Mermaid LaLaloopsy doll

 $32.00 Walmart


Sketcher House shoes



Shrinky Dinks

Uno Attack

Minute to Win it

Polly Pocket color change makeover

 26.00 Amazon


Gak

(comeback toy for sure! *must order)
 


Littlest Pet Shop Fairies





*Blue Ray / TV  (this is what Santa is bringing them!)


These are some of the things they have said that they want, so I have been keeping notes.   

I've also found a few things for Brent :


 
 
Zombie Targets 
 

Brent is ridiculous to buy for!!!! 



No comments:

Post a Comment