Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Lazy Day!

This is going to be my day ::

I got up and took the girls to school, showered... and put comfy clothes on!




Made a cup of coffee : 


Got caught up on Facebook, Emails, and  Blogs..... and NOW I'm

Going to grab a blanket, and head to the couch for a day of...


 
Then, I plan to watch this (there is a marathon on today!) plus the season Premier tonight!  Yeeeehhhhawww!
 
 
Later, I'll pick the girls up from school...
 
 
and start dinner...
 
Meatloaf, Sweet Potatoes, and Green Beans
 
The girls' are on Fall Break tomorrow and Friday, so tomorrow we are going to bake cupcakes and make a Halloween Wreath! :)   Then... they are off to Cabot for the weekend, and Brent and I are going to Deer Camp!
 
Have a great day everyone!!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment