Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Pumpkins

On Sunday, we had a little carving party, with a few friends and kids. I love carving pumpkins, and we usually go all out with food & drinks, but this year I was exhausted from camping!

Finally this year, the girls scooped their own pumpkin guts. Usually, I get stuck with that job! Not this year!! Whaaaoop! They both chose creepy pumpkin faces, and both "poked" the holes to carve, and then got bored and went off to play. So, Brent ended up carving 4 pumpkins on Sunday! Whew!

Thanks to pinterest, I chose a polka dot pumpkin, and Brent did a skeleton! Usually, we get a hay bale to place them on in the front yard, but this year we decided not to, the graveyard practically takes up our entire front yard!!!

It was lots of fun, and I think everyone had a good time!

No comments:

Post a Comment