Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Happy Fall Y'all!

This weather has certainly gotten me in the Fall mood!! Bond fires, Blue's fest, Pumpkins, Football, leaves changing color.... I love it all!!

At the Stafford house, we like to decorate for different holiday's, and Halloween is one of our favorites!! I remember as a kid putting colored card board cut out's on the wall's, and I was so excited to find some at the dollar store this year!! I hope Jenna and Ashley has as much fun decorating with them that Trey and I did!! We even put a "graveyard" in our front yard, and we are getting dry ice to make it foggy this year!!

I don't know how my sister in law, Sarah does it, but she wins things on Facebook through giveaways ALOT! So, ive decided to enter some... And I don't want to brag or anything, but have won Dog Treats, a box of Triscuits, and some lotion!! LOL. I know it's nothing big, but I adore the opening the mailbox and a package being in there!! Maybe someday I'll win something super fun!!

Tonight at the girls school is Dress Like Your Favorite Story Book Character for the book fair, and tomorrow is Walk to School Day! I'll be sure to get lots of pictures!!

I'm still doing EBay since I STILL have not found a job. I think I've applied everywhere humanly possible! So, please let me know if you need invitations, calendars, labels, notecards, anything designed! Please and thank you!!

No comments:

Post a Comment